Thinking about hiring a junk removal company to haul away your unwanted items and help get you organized? There’s more to junk removal than hauling away junk in a truck. So, we have compiled a list of Tips for Hiring a Junk Removal Company. Follow these tips to get the most out of your junk removal service and ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
Tips for Hiring a Junk Removal Company
The first thing you’re going to need to do to find a junk hauling company is do a search. If you live in Indianapolis, your search might be “junk removal Indianapolis.” Generally, the most reputable companies are going to come up in search results. However, beware of not-so-reputable companies that will come up. How do you tell the difference?
Here are some tips for hiring a junk removal company:
- Check Reviews: First, you are going to want to check a junk removal company’s reviews. This is one of the best ways to gauge the reputation of a company. Also, if a company has no reviews or no online presence, this is a major red flag. Be sure to check outlets like Google, Angie’s List, Yelp, and Facebook for reviews. Bonus points if a company actually responds to the reviews that their customers post. That means their customer service is tops!
- Ask Questions: Call in, email, or contact the company online to ask questions. This will give you the opportunity to get details about pricing and learn about any special deals and promotions they may have. Additionally, this this will help you see how responsive and customer oriented the company is. You’re good to go if the customer service is prompt, friendly, and helpful!
- Do Your Online Research: This goes along with our first tip to check reviews. However, dig a little deeper than just looking at reviews. Check the junk removal company’s social media to see if they are active. Do they respond to customers? Does their equipment look clean and professional? Also, be sure to check their website. Is it informational? Usually, you can tell if a junk removal company is established by their website and online presence.
- Check About Insurance and Hiring: Next, ask about what types of insurance the company carries. Are their employees insured? Ask if their employees background checked, screened, and drug tested before hired. A good company is fully insured and screens their employees.
- Ask About Disposal Practices: Ask about the company’s disposal methods. Inquire about whether they recycle. Also, ask about whether or not they donate usable items on their customer’s behalf. Furthermore, ask if they provide you with tax deductible receipt for donations. This will: 1.) get you a tax deduction. 2.) provide proof that items were really donated. Fire Dawgs donates and recycles. We make every effort to keep as much out of landfills as possible.
We hope we’ve provided you with good information on Tips for Hiring a Junk Removal Company! But are you looking for the fastest, friendliest, and most reliable junk removal company to help you get clutter-free? Look no further than Fire Dawgs Junk Removal! But why choose Fire Dawgs? Keep reading to find out!
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL HELP YOU GET CLUTTER-FREE?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from shed removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! Fire Dawgs ranked No.54 on the Inc 5000 list for the fastest growing companies in the Midwest!
Included in your total cost is all the labor, transportation, and disposal fees! But what sets Fire Dawgs apart from the competition? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Helping you go green with your junk removal service!
Here is list of our most popular services:
- Apartment Cleanout
- Basement Cleanout
- Deck Demolition
- Garage Cleanout
- Remediation and Restoration
- Shed Removal
- And much, MUCH more!
Ready for a quote? Keep reading to learn how to get your FREE, in-person estimate!
SIGN ME UP FOR A FREE ESTIMATE!
Ready for a firm, free, no-obligation estimate? Give our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team a call at 317-291-DAWG today to get a free estimate on your junk hauling service with Fire Dawgs! Can’t get a hold of our team? No problem! Contact us online here and we will reach out to you at your connivence. Do you have any videos or pictures of your items? Text them to us at 317-597-4744 to receive a quick and easy electronic quote!
Want to see what other services we provide? Follow us on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to see the latest with our crew! We hope we provide you with quality information on Tips for Hiring a Junk Removal Company and we hope to serve you soon!