Are you tired of stuff just piling up, and you’re looking for How to Declutter Fast? Follow these tips for How to Declutter Fast, and you’ll be on your way to an organized space in no time!
Tips for How to Declutter Fast
- Set the Timer: Trying to declutter and clean up all at once can be overwhelming. So, set the timer for 5 or 10 minutes, and get to work! Choose one area that needs decluttered and focus in until the timer goes off. You may want to start small by choosing a junk drawer or a single cabinet that’s been accumulating junk. Do this at least once a day!
- Make a List: This tip and the previous one go hand in hand. Make a list of areas in your space that need reorganized. Also, make sure you start with the easiest areas first like drawers and cabinets. Next, you may add areas like closets to your list. Finally, add larger areas like rooms, basements, and garages. Don’t forget to check off items on your list as you complete them!
- Fill a Bag: Take one regular-sized household trash bag, and fill it. You can fill the bag with trash and junk. Or, you can fill it with items like clothing or toys that you want to donate. You can even set the timer while you fill the bag to get the task done fast!
- Take the Challenge: We did not originate this challenge, but it’s super effective! All you have to do is find 12 items to donate, 12 items to throw away, and 12 items that need to be put back where they go. You could even get really crazy with it and set the timer! More on the 12-12-12 challenge here and also here.
- Donate One Item a Day: Start at the beginning of the year, and donate one item a day. That’s 365 items that you don’t need, helping others!
Ready to Declutter?
Now that we gave you some tips on how to declutter, you’re probably eager to get started. That’s great! But what if your clutter has become too much for you to handle on your own? Want a simpler solution? Give Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a call and we’ll take care of all your clutter and more!
How Can Fire Dawgs Help with You Declutter?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can help with all you junk removal needs! We start every service by dispatching our two-person crew to your property. Our well-trained, screened, and certified crews are equipped with a 16 cubic yard mini dump truck, dressed to the nines with the necessary tools and equipment to handle any service you request. Once on site, our crew chief will give you a final estimate before beginning your service. Helping you feel assured in your business decision!
Then our team will work quickly and efficiently to complete your service. But the best part about our service? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items that we haul away! Making us the easiest and eco-friendliest way to get rid of your junk! But just what services does Fire Dawgs take care of?
What Services Does Fire Dawgs Junk Removal Provide?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a local owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from deck demolition to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done!
So what services do we offer exactly? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Attic Cleanout
- Hot Tub Removal
- Labor Only Moving
- Shed Removal
- And much, much more!
For a full list of all the services we offer, click here. Want to learn more about our pricing? Click here. Want a firm estimate on your service prior? Give us a call for a free, in person estimate to get you the price on your service!
Ready for Your Free Estimate?
Give our friendly customer service team a call and they’ll help you set up a free, in person estimate and answer any questions you may have! Call us at 800-211-3294! Not able to call for whatever reason? No worries! Contact us online here to find a time that works best for you and we’ll reach out to you at your convenience. Have pictures or videos that you want to send us before your service? Text us at 317-597-4744 to receive a fast and easy electronic estimate.
We love to show off the work we do for our customers! Follow Fire Dawgs Junk Removal on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see our Dawg Tough team in action. We hope we provided you with valuable information on how to declutter fast and we hope to serve YOU in the near future!