Fall is great time to get your home and property in shape for cool winter weather! But where do you begin? You start by working outside-in. Starting outside takes priority because time is of the essence when you’re in a race against the elements! Are you ready to get started, but don’t know where to begin? No problem — we put together an outdoor fall cleaning checklist for YOU! Keep reading to learn how you can get your property in tip-top shape!
Outdoor Fall Cleaning Checklist
CHECKLIST OF TO-DO’S FOR THE FALL:
- Plan Ahead For A Cleaning Day — The best way to start cleaning up your property is by making a plan. Planning in advance to set aside a day or a weekend to clean up your property will make it much more manageable for you and your family. Plus, you won’t have any scheduling conflicts if you already book your day in advance!
- Clean Or Replace Your Gutters — Gutters are essential for draining thousands of gallons of water from your roof each year. With all the hard work they do to keep your house from turning into a water park — they could use a little TLC. Be sure to unclog your gutters of any leaves or debris that has built up over the past year. If you notice your gutters are worn down and beyond repair, make an effort to get them replace before weather gets too cold!
- Store Outdoor Furniture – You spent your hard earned money on all your outdoor furniture and equipment – why let it become worn down by the elements? Move your furniture inside or into a shed/storage for the frigid season to protect it and improve its longevity. If you don’t have anywhere to store it, consider purchasing waterproof outdoor furniture covers to protect it from the harsh winter conditions!
- Fertilize Your Lawn — The best way to ensure a perfect summer lawn is by preparing and maintaining it year round. In order to due this, you need to prep your lawn for the harsh winter conditions. The roots of your grass are still active during the winter, so you need to apply fertilizer to help protect it from the harsh winter conditions.
- Repave Your Driveway — While cracks in your driveway may not be that big of a deal during warmer weather, the winter is another story. When water gets into cracks it freezes, expands, and can make the crack even bigger! Enough small cracks can turn into big cracks, and eventually the concrete can crumble into giant potholes — and no one wants that! Be sure to fill cracks in your driveway, or repave it entirely to properly seal it before the harsh winter weather arrives.
- Get Rid Of Yard Waste And Debris — Whether it be leaves, tree branches, or left over materials from your summer construction project — you need to get rid of it before they become covered in snow. Grab a rake and trash bags and start piling up your yard waste and putting them into your trash bags. If you have large materials or construction debris, you may need to load it up in your car and take it to a facility to properly dispose of it.
Now that we provided you with some items to cross off your outdoor fall cleaning checklist, you should be ready to get your property in tip-top shape! Want to know some tips for inside your home? Click here to read our indoor fall cleaning checklist! But what if you don’t have the time or manpower to do it yourself? All hope isn’t lost! Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can help you get your property clutter free! But how does Fire Dawgs assist with cleaning up your space?
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS HELP CLEAN UP YOUR PROPERTY?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can help get you get your home and property clutter free! We start every service by deploying our two-person crew to your property. Our well-trained, screened, and certified crews are equipped with a 16 cubic yard mini dump truck, packed and fully loaded to the brim with the necessary tools and equipment to handle any situation your service may offer. Once on site, our crew chief will give you a final estimate before beginning your job so that you can be confident in your business decision with Fire Dawgs Junk Removal!
Then our team will work quickly and efficiently to remove whatever junk, debris, or furniture is on your property and load it onto our truck! But what’s the best part about using Fire Dawgs? We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items that we haul away! Meaning that if your items are still in usable condition, we’ll take it to a donation center for you! Making us the easiest and eco-friendliest way to get rid of your junk! Ready to get started with Fire Dawgs? Great! But you are probably wondering about the cost of our service? We can help get you the price for your service with our free, in person estimates! But what other services can Fire Dawgs help with?
WHAT OTHER SERVICES DOES FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL HELP WITH?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from shed removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! But the best part about our service? We also reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Helping our customers go green in their junk removal service with Fire Dawgs!
But what services does Fire Dawgs offer? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Apartment Cleanout
- Brush Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Labor Only Services
- Swing Set Removal
- And much, MUCH more!
For a full list of all the services we offer, click here. Want to learn more about our pricing? Click here. Want a firm estimate on your service? Give us a call for a free, in person estimate to get you the price on your service!
CALL NOW TO GET YOUR FREE, IN PERSON ESTIMATE!
Give our friendly customer service team a call and they’ll help you set up a free, in person estimate and answer any questions you may have! Give us a ring at 800-211-DAWG! Unable to call at the moment? No problem! Contact us online here to find a time that works best for you and we’ll reach out to you at your convenience. Have pictures or videos that you want to send us beforehand? Text us at 317-597-4744 to receive a fast and easy electronic estimate.
Want to see what else Fire Dawgs can do for YOU? Follow Fire Dawgs Junk Removal on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see our Dawg Tough team in action. We hope we provided you with valuable information Outdoor Fall Cleaning Checklist and we hope to serve YOU soon!