At Fire Dawgs Junk Removal, we are all about clean, organized, clutter-free spaces. There are definitely some pretty sweet cleaning schedules out there on Pinterest and sites like Apartment Therapy that can help you find useful tips for How to Keep Your House Clean. Below are our Top Five Tips for how to keep your house clean. We have scoured the web and enlisted our resident clean freaks and organization specialists at Fire Dawgs to weigh in on the best tips for How to Keep Your House Clean.
How to Keep Your House Clean
5 Tips for How to Keep Your House Clean
- Floors (Twice A Week) — Cleaning your floors regularly is imperative for keeping a clean home. Keeping dirt and debris off of floors, keep this stuff from building up elsewhere- on your furniture, baseboards etc. The Carpet and Rug Institutes suggests that you vacuum twice a week. Also, make sure your clean your tile, laminate, and wood at least once a week.
- Shoes Off At The Door — Kicking off your shoes at the door prevents grass, dirt, and other debris from making its way throughout your house. This will also help your floors stay cleaner for longer.
- Start Your Day With Laundry — Wanna reduce the stress that comes with mounds of dirty laundry? Start your day with a cup of coffee and a load of laundry. Just throw a load in when you wake up and dry and fold either throughout the day or when you get home from work.
- End Your Day With Dishes — Waking up to a pile of dirty dishes in the sink is just downright depressing. So, make sure to do your dirty dishes or throw them in the dishwasher before you go to bed. If you have time, rinse out and dry your sink to remove debris, odors and spots. Removing the spots quickly helps them from becoming stains if they set.
- Regularly Remove Clutter — Ok, don’t freak out, but the average American receives about 30 pounds of junk mail a year! That’s a lot of clutter on your counters. So, go paperless with billing and magazine subscriptions. Also, if you can go through your drawers, closets, and other cluttered spaces and make a pile for charitable donations. This will make you feel great, help others in needs, and ensure that you keep a clean and clutter-free home.
We hope our tips for How to Keep Your House Clean have been helpful! But do you have loads of heavy junk and other clutter that you need help getting out of your home? Do you want a team of trusted and insured individuals to handle the heavy work for YOU? Then give Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a call and we’ll take care of all your junk hauling needs! But how exactly does Fire Dawgs help with junk removal?
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS HELP YOU GET YOUR HOME CLEANED?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a locally owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! Fire Dawgs ranked No.54 on the Inc 5000 list for the fastest growing companies in the Midwest! We can handle any job from shed removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. We reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Making us your eco-friendly option for junk removal!
So what junk removal services does Fire Dawgs offer? Here is list of our most popular services:
- Commercial Junk Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Residential Junk Removal
- Remediation and Restoration
- And much, MUCH more!
Keep reading to learn how you can get a FREE, in-person estimate on your junk hauling service!
CALL NOW FOR A FREE ESTIMATE ON YOUR SERVICE!
Give our friendly, knowledgeable customer service team a call at 800-211-DAWG today to get a free estimate on your junk hauling service with Fire Dawgs! Can’t call at the moment? No worries! Contact us online here and we will reach out to you at your connivence. Do you have any videos or pictures of your items? Text them to us at 317-597-4744 to receive a fast and simple electronic quote!
Interested in seeing what Fire Dawgs can do for YOU? Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see the latest with our crew! We hope we provide you with quality information on How to Keep Your House Clean and we hope to serve you soon!