You have hit the jackpot! Our decluttering and organization pros are about share some absolutely free ways to get organized. Theses tips can be used any time, any where. Keep reading our blog to learn easy and free ways to get organized!
Easy and Free Ways to Get Organized
- Get Rid of Junk Mail (seriously, just shred it or throw it out!)
- Throw Boxes Away As Soon As You Take Out the Contents- We’re talking to you Amazon Prime shoppers!
- Use Reusable Grocery Bags…because no one needs 500 plastic bags shoved in cabinets
- Keep laundry in the hamper, and do at least one load a day.
- Find SOMETHING you are not using to throw away every single day.
- Donate paperback books to a little free library in your community.
- Go through your closet, and donate anything you haven’t worn in a year.
- Throw away all the magazines you’ve already read.
- Check your cabinets and refrigerator for expired food.
- Find a home for everything- use bins and containers you already have to do so.
- Have a yard sale.
- Set a timer everyday, and focus on organizing and tidying up. Cleaning up for even just 5-10 minutes a day adds up over time. Furthermore, its way better than not cleaning up at all.
We hope you enjoyed learning about some free ways to help organize your junk in your home! But are you looking for any additional help with removing your unwanted items. Then give Fire Dawgs Junk Removal a call and we’ll move your junk out of your home! But how does Fire Dawgs help organize your junk?
HOW CAN FIRE DAWGS HELP You Organize Your Junk ?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal can help you organize your junk by removing all your unwanted items! We start every service by sending our two-person crews to your home. Our well-trained, screened, and certified two-person crews are equipped with a 16 cubic yard mini dump truck, packed to the brim with tools and equipment to handle any complexities your service may cause them. Once on site, our crew chief will confirm your final price before beginning your project. Giving you the final say in your business decision! Then, our team will work quickly and efficiently to complete the service. Our crew chief will provide you with updates throughout the service as needs be. After we complete our requested service in a timely manner, our crew chief will check in with you to make sure we completed your service to your satisfaction.
Sound like the crew you want helping with getting rid of your junk? You bet it! But what else does Fire Dawgs help with?
WHAT OTHER SERVICES DOES FIRE DAWGS JUNK REMOVAL PROVIDE?
Fire Dawgs Junk Removal is a local owned company on a mission to help you get your space back! We are firefighter founded and veteran owned! We can handle any job from brush removals to entire cleanouts — and even simple curbside junk pick-up. Our crews take on the tough jobs that the other guys won’t and get “IT” done! But the best part? We also reuse, recycle, or donate over 60% of the items we haul away! Making us the eco-friendly option for your service!
Here is list of our most popular services:
- Apartment Cleanout
- Furniture Removal
- Hot Tub Removal
- Labor Only Services
- Shed Removal
- And much, much more!
For a full list of all the services we offer, click here. Want to learn more about our pricing? Click here. Want a firm estimate on your service? Give us a call for a free, in person estimate to get you the price on your service!
GET YOUR FREE, IN PERSON ESTIMATE NOW!
Give our friendly customer service team a call and they’ll help you set up a free, in person estimate and answer any questions you may have! Call us at 800-211-3294! Unable to call?? No worries! Contact us online here to find a time that works best for you and we’ll reach out to you at your convenience. Have pictures or videos that you want to send us before for your service? Text us at 317-597-4744 to receive a quick and simple electronic estimate.
Want to see what Fire Dawgs can do for you? Follow Fire Dawgs Junk Removal on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok to see our Dawg Tough team in action. We hope we provided you with valuable information for how to easily get organized and we hope to serve YOU soon!